Wednesday, December 3, 2008

 

How Celebs Are Spending Their Thanksgiving

Hayden Panettiere

Thanksgiving is a great thing for us. Dustin Hoffman: All children come from all over, like New York and Minneapolis. I actually do some of the cooking, too! They are right in there, boy! I peel the potatoes that kitchen! . Making sweet potatoes with marshmallows, without marshmallows. Heidi Klum: I m going to do a big turkey - 18 Pounder! I put the filling in it. We have six children and the youngest is 21. Do everything! Hayden Panettiere: I ll be spending with my family in New York. I ve never spent a Thanksgiving or Christmas away from their. There will be lots of food, football, sitting, chatting. I put the potatoes around it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]